Bu eğitimle, katılımcıların Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Application modülünde yetkinlik kazanması amaçlanmaktadır.
1. 80667AE: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
· Create, find, and update records within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Navigate Microsoft Dynamics CRM to interact with and find data.
· Explain the different approaches to interact with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
· Describe and interact with the three primary modules.
· Visualize, export, and import data
2. 80727AE: Sales and Marketing Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
· Explore the default sales management functionality within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Guidance on the opportunity process flow
· Maintain lead record management
· Configure the product catalog
· Explain the sales ordering process
· Walk through the creation of metrics and goals within sales management
· Provide an overview of sales analysis and its business impact on an organization
3. 80726AE: Customer Service in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
· Walk through the process of working with customers, including timely and cost effective resolutions to customer issues
· Explore the main components of working with cases including converting cases from activity records
· Examine the process of creating, modifying, and publishing knowledge base articles
· Demonstrate how to add cases and activities to queues, as well as differences between system and personal queues
· Define types of Service Level Agreements and discover the differences
· Demonstrate the creation and maintenance of entitlement templates
· Identify the role and importance of the service activity scheduling engine and the scheduling process
· Explore the features of the Multi-Stream Dashboards
· Discuss components of the Unified Service Desk and Integration Agent Desktop
· Discover the benefits of PowerBI service dashboards
· Introduce and explore FieldOne
· Discuss the benefits of the Voice of the Customer functionality
Eğitimler, sektör deneyimli danışmanlar tarafından verilmektedir.
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Application|
|Modül Adı||Eğitim Tarihi||Kontenjan||Gün|
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM Application||26.06.2017 - 30.06.2017||10||5|