Bu eğitimle, katılımcıların Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Trade and Logistics modülünde yetkinlik kazanması amaçlanmaktadı
1. 80692AE: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a powerful solution.
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides an agile solution.
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a simple solution.
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a unified solution from Microsoft.
· Understand the industry focus for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Understand the broad functionality provided in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the components of the rich client user interface.
· Navigate the Microsoft Dynamics AX menu structure.
· Use the Help.
· Personalize a form.
· Use favorites.
· Find a customer in the customer list page.
· View details of a selected field.
· Describe quick navigation tips.
· Save a filter into your favorites.
· Identify the elements in a role center.
· Personalize the elements in a role center.
· Create and add Cues to a role center.
· Modify and add KPIs to a role center.
· Describe the role centers available out of the box.
· Create a sales order.
· Deliver a sales order.
· Invoice a sales order.
· Describe the use and purpose of cases.
· Create a new case.
· Configure an alert rule.
· Describe the features of workflow.
· Submit a document to workflow.
· Create an organization hierarchy.
· Describe the use of organization hierarchies.
· Describe the types of end-users who use Enterprise Portal.
· Describe the functionality available to users on Enterprise Portal.
· Describe the components of Enterprise Portal user interface.
· Describe the features of the Retail Point of Sale Application.
· Describe the features of the eCommerce site.
· Describe the Reporting and BI needs of different types of users
· Describe the tools available to view and analyze data in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· View a standard report.
· Schedule a report to be emailed periodically.
· Describe other reporting options available with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Configure a document data source.
· Build a report in Microsoft Excel.
· Create and use a template in Microsoft Word.
· Describe basic data setup and configuration.
· Setup a new user in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the data import/export framework.
· Describe the components of the System Architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the options for making development changes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the theory of Model Driven Architecture in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
2. 80648AE: Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Review the concepts of Supply Chain Logistics
· Examine Product information features in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Examine Supply chain processes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Examine Inventory management features in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Examine Warehouse management features in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Examine Quality management features in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Describe the concept of products and product categories
· Set up attribute types, attributes, and attribute groups
· Link attributes to categories
· Set values for attributes on a product
· Describe the concepts of configurable products and configuration technologies
· Discuss how to authorize product setup for legal entities
· Discuss how to finalize a released product
· Discuss how to define a not stocked product
· Set up an Item group
· Determine posting types associated with item groups and investigate what they are used for
· Set up an item model group and state the effect of different parameter settings in the groups on items
· Setup storage and tracking dimension groups
· Set up a Warehouse and attach it to an item
· Set up Inventory management parameters
· Describe inventory policies
· Create a Purchase order by using the Simple and Advanced views
· Determine and apply the different Purchase order types
· Set up Accounts payable Purchase order parameters
· Generate and process a Purchase order for a Not-stocked product
· Specify alternative receipt addresses for a Purchase order line
· Specify alternative delivery schedule for a Purchase order line
· Explain change management on a purchase order
· Identify the different types of Purchase order posting
· Perform a Purchase order posting update
· Post a Purchase order receipts list, packing slip, and order invoice
· Correct, cancel, and compare product receipts
· Set up an items dimension group to allow for serial and batch number allocation
· Describe how serial numbers can be activated in the sales process
· Allocate serial and batch numbers manually to an item
· Set up an item to automatically have batch and serial numbers allocated
· Use a transfer order to edit serial and batch numbers
· Perform and analyze an item trace
· Use the Simple and Advanced views to create a sales order
· Determine and apply different sales order types
· Describe the various sales order statuses and detailed statuses
· Configure and use full text searching
· Set up Accounts receivable sales order parameters
· Specify multiple delivery addresses for sales order lines
· Set up the Delivery date control system
· Specify alternative delivery schedule for a Sales order line
· Generate and process a Sales order for a Not-stocked product
· Set up and place sales orders on hold
· Work with the order holds workbench
· Configure and view order events
· Add notes to an order
· Use the Available dates feature to specify and update request dates
· Create order entry deadline and order entry deadline groups for sites
· View pricing details for a sales order
· Configure and view margin alerts for a sales order
· Create an order of the type Direct delivery and update the order
· Use the Direct delivery workbench to process a direct delivery order
· Review the sales order posting statuses and profiles
· Post a sales order confirmation, picking list, and Picking list registration
· Explore the shipment carrier interface feature
· Set up quality management
· Set up automatic quality order generation
· Create a manual quality order
· Work with a non conformance
· Make non conformance corrections
· Run quality reports and certificates
· Understand how the Movement and Inventory Adjustment journals are used to make inventory adjustments
· Post an inventory write-off from a Profit/Loss inventory journal
· Understand how to create and post a Bill of Material journal
· Understand how Warehouse items and Counting groups are used to count a group of Items
· Use the Counting journal to post physical inventory count adjustments
· Understand how Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 facilitates the Tag counting method of counting physical inventory
· Understand the ABC Inventory Classification System and its use in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Understand the use of the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report
· Understand the use of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 reports in forecasting sales and purchase expectations
3. 80649AE: Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Set up the Accounts receivable and Accounts payable modules to accept over and under delivery
· Set up acceptable over and under delivery percentages on an item
· Create tiered charges for sales orders and purchase orders
· Manage over and under deliveries in sales and Purchase order processing
· Set up a miscellaneous charges group for customers, vendors, and items
· Assign miscellaneous group to customers, vendors, items, and orders
· Add price miscellaneous charges to an item that are dependent or independent of the item quantity
· Set up miscellaneous charges codes
· Manually add miscellaneous charges to a Sales and Purchase order
· Manually add miscellaneous charges to the Purchase order lines
· Set up automatic miscellaneous charges for a specific customer, item, or item group
· Modify or delete the automatic miscellaneous charges
· Set up and use landed costs
· Add or change miscellaneous charges during the Purchase order invoicing process
· Explain the steps required to set up and activate customer and vendor trade agreements
· Discuss the Price/Discount Groups and the four types of Vendor and Customer trade agreements that are available in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
· Explain how to set up and use trade agreement parameters
· Create, copy, or modify trade agreements by using Trade agreement journals
· Set up and use of Trade agreement policies
· Set up and use Supplementary Items
· Set up and use Purchase and Sales agreements
· Set up registration requirements for incoming items
· Set up the Arrival overview form and start, register, and update item arrivals
· Explain how to receive Not-Stocked Item arrivals
· Set up a warehouse for quarantine management
· Set up an item to be automatically quarantined by setting up the required parameters
· Create and process a manual quarantine order
· Set up automatic quarantine management
· Split, return, and scrap part of the order in the quarantine order process
· Identify the inventory transactions associated with the statuses of a quarantine order
· Create a vendor or customer return using a Negative quantity, the Create credit note feature, and the purchase order type Returned order
· Return an item with multiple serial and batch numbers to a vendor
· Return a Not-Stocked item to a vendor
· Set up sales quotations
· Work with sales quotations
· Understand and use various functions
· Understand the three methods of reservations
· Set up reservations
· Manually reserve inventory
· View or query a reservation
· Cancel or change a reservation
· Setup automatic and explosion reservations
· Explain how the Inventory dimension group, the Inventory model group, and the Accounts receivable parameters affect the Item registration setup
· Set up and process an automatic and a manual one-step pick registration
· Register serial and batch numbers during the picking process
· Work with the transaction in the Pick form to edit, reverse, and split picks
· Set up the Release sales order picking form and allocate on-hand inventory for sales order picking
· Set up and use the picking workbench to perform sales order picking
· Set up reason codes, disposition codes, and miscellaneous charges for customer returns
· Work with disposition actions
· Create a Return order and navigate the Return order form
· Process the arrival of a Return order
· Handle returned items in quarantine inspection
· Create a Replacement order
· Create a Not-stocked order return
· Explore reports and statistics to use for Customer returns
· Set up sales commissions for a sales team based on a percentage of revenue or contribution margin
· Understand and view the commission transactions created from invoice-updating a Sales order
· Understand and view the resulting commission transactions created from a Returned Item
· Understand the use of a Transit warehouse with regard to transfer orders
· Set up transport time and the delivery date control system for transfer orders
· Create a transfer order manually
· Pick a transfer order using the Release transfer order picking form
· Ship and receive a transfer order
· Understand the Goods in transit forms and report
· Set up manual and automatic ABC classification on a single item
· Review and run the Physical inventory by inventory dimension report
· Use reports to help forecast sales and purchase expectations
4. 80308AE: Procurement in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
· Review the features of the vendor role center.
· Update vendor profile information, add contacts, create user requests, and category requests.
· Create, send, and view notifications on the Vendor Self-service Portal.
· View and complete questionnaires on the Vendor Portal.
· Describe the transactions that can be viewed or modified in the Vendor Portal.
· Respond to requests for quotations.
· Create and maintain vendor invoices.
· Review the roles available for the Vendor Portal.
Bu eğitimi alan katılımcılara “Bahçeşehir Üniversitesi - Wissen Akademie Katılım Sertifikası” verilecektir. Bu alandaki yetkinliğinizi uluslararası sertifikalarla belgelemek için, Microsoft’un ilgili sınavlarına girebilirsiniz.
Eğitimler, sektör deneyimli danışmanlar tarafından verilmektedir.
|Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Trade and Logistics|
|Modül Adı||Eğitim Tarihi||Kontenjan||Gün|
|Microsoft Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics||27-02-2017 - 03-03-2017||10||5|