Bu eğitimle, katılımcıların Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Finance and General Ledger modülünde yetkinlik kazanması amaçlanmaktadır.
1. 80692AE: Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a powerful solution.
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides an agile solution.
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a simple solution.
· Understand that Microsoft Dynamics AX provides a unified solution from Microsoft.
· Understand the industry focus for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Understand the broad functionality provided in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the components of the rich client user interface.
· Navigate the Microsoft Dynamics AX menu structure.
· Use the Help.
· Personalize a form.
· Use favorites.
· Find a customer in the customer list page.
· View details of a selected field.
· Describe quick navigation tips.
· Save a filter into your favorites.
· Identify the elements in a role center.
· Personalize the elements in a role center.
· Create and add Cues to a role center.
· Modify and add KPIs to a role center.
· Describe the role centers available out of the box.
· Create a sales order.
· Deliver a sales order.
· Invoice a sales order.
· Describe the use and purpose of cases.
· Create a new case.
· Configure an alert rule.
· Describe the features of workflow.
· Submit a document to workflow.
· Create an organization hierarchy.
· Describe the use of organization hierarchies.
· Describe the types of end-users who use Enterprise Portal.
· Describe the functionality available to users on Enterprise Portal.
· Describe the components of Enterprise Portal user interface.
· Describe the features of the Retail Point of Sale Application.
· Describe the features of the eCommerce site.
· Describe the Reporting and BI needs of different types of users
· Describe the tools available to view and analyze data in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· View a standard report.
· Schedule a report to be emailed periodically.
· Describe other reporting options available with Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Configure a document data source.
· Build a report in Microsoft Excel.
· Create and use a template in Microsoft Word.
· Describe basic data setup and configuration.
· Setup a new user in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the data import/export framework.
· Describe the components of the System Architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the options for making development changes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
· Describe the theory of Model Driven Architecture in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU8.
2. 80651AE: Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Set up and configure the general ledger.
· Plan and configure the chart of accounts and it’s components.
· Create and process journals and perform other basic general ledger related tasks.
· Configure sales tax for use in accounts receivable and payable.
· Set up and use the cash and bank management module.
· Set up and use the accounts payable module.
· Set up and use the account receivable module.
3. 80652AE: Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Budgeting - Three chapters will be dedicated to the setup of basic budgeting, budget controls and the use of budget planning.
· We will review commitment accounting and the use of encumbrances.
· In AX the Cash flow management module, we will review the setup and steps for preparing cash flow documents. This tool allows the management to predict a company’s future cash needs.
· We will review how by using the Multicurrency function a company can meet the accounting requirements in different countries.
· In the Advance Payment Module we will discuss the setup and use of bridging accounts, electronic payments for customer and vendors, prepayments, the use of Bill of Exchanges, ledger accrual set up, Pre notes and direct debit mandates
· The intercompany and consolidation modules will explain the use of these transactions for companies with multiple legal entities.
· The Collections management module will provide an understanding and ability to set up and use the collections management in the collections of past due customer accounts.
· The financial workflows module will show how they can provide control and visibility and the processes necessary for a successful year end closing.
· We will round this up with Year-End processes and the functionality and use of Management Reporter, a powerful and customizable reporting tool.
4. 80653AE: Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Describe the basic components and features availabe for fixed assets.
· Configure the setup components for the fixed assets module to acquire and depreciate assets.
· Create assets and enter the detailed information.
· Enter budget details for a fixed assets.
· Perform asset acquisitions, depreciation, and other basic actions on a fixed asset.
· Use reports and inquiry forms to analyze fixed asset information.
Eğitimler, sektör deneyimli danışmanlar tarafından verilmektedir.
|Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Finance and General Ledger|
|Modül Adı||Eğitim Tarihi||Kontenjan||Gün|
|Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance and General Ledger||05.06.2017 - 09.06.2017||10||5|